Thursday 25 August 2016

Who am I?

Hi, I don't know what story to tell you guys so I've decided to tell you about myself.

My name is Freya and I'm twelve, thirteen in December. I am a massive fan of YouTube, music, Doctor Who, The Breakfast Club, Sherlock, Harry Potter, Once Upon A Time etc.

I am "emo". That's what people call me anyway but I'm still human and I don't like branding people with these names and judging them based entirely on that.

I like to think that one day I can impact the world and make people less prejudice against people who don't fit on the straight line of society.

Enough of being serious, I am massive Phan trash! Like Dan and Phil make my life worth living! They're so funny, inspirational and they just do what they want and not care about what other people say about them!

Much the same about the bands I love, which are: My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco and Fallout Boy. (aka the emo trinity) People always say that these bands only sing about death but that's not true. They sing about life, love and real issues. So while you listen to Taylor Swift sob over her long list of boyfriends, think what does this mean? As you can probably tell I take the things that I love very seriously.

I know I sound a bit rude in this but in real life I'm just a quiet socially awkward tween sitting on her bed with her laptop dreaming of the future trying to get her voice heard like everyone else.

As I'm getting older slowly becoming a teenager people ask me what I want to be when I'm older. I want to be YouTuber but my parents and other adults in my life don't approve of YouTube as a job. So I can't say that. Honestly, I don't know what else I would ever want to be. I say director, producer, script - writer, game designer etc. but I can't see myself doing that. To be honest I am just clueless about everything!

So when you ask who are you? I am me. Freya. A socially awkward twelve year old. Dreaming of the future and hoping for it to be not - so - crappy. I am not who you want me to be. I'm who I want me to be. I go my own way, do my own things and shape my own future!

I hope you read this and really just think. Who am I?

Goodbye guys and see you later! Bai!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment