Sunday 21 August 2016

My Haunted School

Hi there! Welcome to my new blog, A Slight Hysterical Tendency. You may recognise the title as it is a quote from The Yellow Wallpaper by Charlotte Perkins Gillman. It is one of my favourite books. If you have not read it I highly recommend it!

Anyway, back to the point. In this blog I will be writing my experiences with the paranormal and giving advice if something is happening to you. I will also tell people the rules of using the equipment needed to contact the other side.

The story I'm about to tell you is a real experience which I have had:

My school was a hospital in World War Two as Coventry was not a safe place for the injured. Due to the Nazi's bombing ammunition factories. A man had just come out of a prisoner of war camp, with a broken leg. Back in the day broken legs were hard to deal with so it was likely for it to be amputated. Just before there the surgery the hospital caught fire. Everyone ran and left him behind to die in the fire. His body was never found.

When the war ended it was turned it was turned into a school, my school. My haunted school. So many things are wrong about my school. It will play a big part in the majority of my stories.

The room which he died in has been turned into my Spanish classroom. One day I was in my seat bored to death doing work from a text book when the door suddenly slammed open and an overwhelming heat filled the room. The door then slammed shut again and a light filled the room. Then everything went cold. and dark then just normal.

Later that day, I was walking past the room when I stopped suddenly. Incapable of moving. I was then released around one minute later. I then walked quickly back to the courtyard.

Later today I'll probably tell you all another story about my school.

No comments:

Post a Comment