Sunday 21 August 2016

After School

This story is also based in my school. This is not my personal experience but  it is told by my friends point of view.

I was waiting outside the gym for netball when our PE teacher told us that it was not on today. Unfortunately, my mum was working late so I could not go home and the library was closed for the younger years because the years 10 and 11 were revising for exams. So I had to sit outside the detention room reading.

Around 10 minutes later I heard the smash of glass and a scream coming from my French class (also known as my Spanish class). I then saw an older girl run out of the room past me and she went into the toilets. I put my book down and walked into the classroom. It seemed to be on fire. I walked into the class and it felt like it was on fire- it looked like it was but I was not burning. After a while I went back to my seat outside of detention but kept looking at the room. I heard another scream and the same girl ran out of the same room. I then noticed her clothing. It was similar to a nurses but older. Nobody but myself had noticed. I took my phone out and started recording it so that I could text my friend, who knows a lot about the paranormal, and ask for her opinion.

At home I watched the video and text it to her. She said that she'd get back to me.

The friend in question was me! This is me getting back to her. This after school event is a loop of a past event. In this case the fire which killed the POW I told you about in my other post. For some reason it was enhanced.

I did some research and the day that this this happened is the day of the fire. An anniversary usual amplifies these loops.

If something similar to this ever happens to you remember the day and look into the place where this happened history. As for no one else seeing this but you, I can't explain. Maybe a relative was there when it happened or spirits are attracted to you. I honestly have no idea- only you can find that out.

That is all fro today if you have an unexplainable story. Feel free to tell them in the comments and I'll lengthen it and do a post on it trying to explain it to you.

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment